Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So In Love

Spring, summer, fall & winter dreams.
Those are shinning like a star
They keep whispering,
"I'm so in love with you"

Spring, summer, fall & winter love
It is breezing to my heart and it keeps telling,
"I'll make you rainbow smile"

I remember when we were angels,
when we dreamed about us
All my days were happy
just like a snowy Christmas
I wish i'd have them always.

Every step I make writes a story
It is full of the heart
feeling love of my life and
missing friends of my time
I wish i'd have them all. ?

In Spring, summer, fall & winter days.
We've been sharing all the hearts
Love shines in my eyes
Love just won't fade away

If you'd all the way show me the world
Where I will stay in love
All my days will be white
Just like a snowy Christmas
You're just all I need.

No comments: