Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Silky Heart

Every hour of the day
Whenever I think about you
This impatient feelings
Just overflow

It would be easier if I just tell you that I love you
But when you appear in front of me
my personality stands up and interferes

I can usually pull through with my assertiveness
That's just the way I am
But no matter how hard I try, I can't break the wall that's between us

I want you to realize my feelings
That's why I always gaze at you with the message of...
"I love you"
With all of my courage!

My heart made of silk feels like it's about to rip apart
After meeting you, I finally realized
That I'm really clumsy when it comes to love
My scars from love that I've almost forgotten
Have started to ache all of a sudden
someday, like how I normally would...
I must tell you that I love you, or
else I'll become even weaker

If I say ‘I love you’, then I can be at ease
The truth is, even though I know that
When I sound it out, you seem to leave me

I wonder, what do you think
Of me?
At our current distance we’re merely friends, right?

I just might be whitewashing it
But I don’t want to get hurt, it’s just that alone…
Or so I persuaded myself
And I just ran away

If my flimsy silky heart
Gets hurt this time, then I’m sure
I won’t be able to love anyone ever again
The splitting sound that echoes in my chest
Is at the bottom of my memories, I’m sure
The sewing kit that I forgot to put away
On that day should be around somewhere…

No comments: